Hi there sweet pea! Today I’m going to talk about a cruelty-free skincare staple that I’m currently loving!
I feel like it’s only appropriate to start this review with a quick rave over how good this product smells! It has a peppermint scent and it’s so refreshing and I LOVE the scent!!
The product I’m going to be discussing is the Alba Botanical Acnedote Deep Pore Wash, you can get this from Target for about $6.45. Okay now that that’s done let’s get into the nitty-gritty. Here’s some pros and cons of this face wash ~
- It’s cruelty free!
- There are no parabens, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances.
- I think it smells great.
- It lathers just the right amount.
- It doesn’t dry out my face.
- The price is relative to other face washes at the drugstore.
- It has salicylic acid (acne medicine).
- I don’t know how much it actually does for my acne.
- It’s very liquid so you can pour out a ton on accident.
- I don’t think it’s doing much for my acne.
While I do really like this product I can’t see any difference in my acne after using this product for about 2 weeks. Now this doesn’t mean that it isn’t doing anything, it might just mean that it works the same as every other cleanser I’ve used. I can always do an update post once I’ve finished the bottle to give an updated view of the product.
One reason I really wanted to discuss this product is because they partner with Care and I love when brands partner with charity organizations. Care’s focus is providing tools to create sustainable change in 90 countries across the world. They also want to help educate women in these countries because they believe that to better a society you have to help the women in it. They partner with quite a few companies and brands, you can also donate on their website! I would highly recommend checking out their organization to learn more.
–Keep it Posh