Happy Independence Day!! Hope your Fourth is going well and if you haven’t thought about doing a ridiculously patriotic face painting, here’s what I did to celebrate!
I would first like to apologize for the lack of pictures, I meant to take them for each step, but forgot after the base.
What you will need:
- White, Blue, and Silver Eyeshadow
- White and Silver Eyeliner
- Red Liquid Lipstick
- Falsies (Optional)
And here’s how I did it:
- Did my brows and applied a base of white shadow on top of my eye primer, today I used my Kat Von D Lock-It and covered it with Jeffree Star China White from the Beauty Killer Palette (review here)
- Then I used an angled liner brush to cut my crease with blue eyeshadow and blended out with a small blending brush and alternated adding color and blending until I was happy with it, shadow used was Urban Decay Chaos from the Electric Palette
- Then I ran the same blue shadow under my lower lash line, winging it out slightly with a pencil brush as a guide for my liner later.
- Next I put white eye pencil all over my lid, blended with my finger, and packed white shadow on top, I used Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk and Urban Decay Polyester Bride
- Following that I put silver liner on my inner corner and along the inner 1/3 of my lower lash line, blended out with a small detail brush and applied silver eyeshadow over top. For this I used Urban Decay Cuff pencil and Nyx Tin and Urban Decay Revolt (also from the Electric Palette) shadows.
- Then I used a matte red liquid lipstick and an angled brush for a small winged liner, lipstick was Kat Von D Underage Red, which is discontinued but Outlaw would work as well.
- Finishing the rest of my face, I put on the same liquid lippie and generously applied both silver shadows overtop.
Thanks for hangin’, and once again, Happy Fourth of July!!!