Hi there sweet pea! Today’s Frugal Friday is all about my favorite drugstore face products!Since I’ve been slowly transitioning my collection over I don’t have a favorite for primer, foundation, or face powder but I can definitely keep y’all updated when I find my fave! I’m going to go in order of application so let’s get started!
- Priming mist – This isn’t technically a makeup product but it has been a favorite lately! Since coming back to college my skin has been giving me a little trouble with how dry it’s been, to combat this I spray a little of the Pixi Hydrating Milky Mist and it adds some hydration (duh) back into my face. Pixi is on the more expensive end of the drugstore but it’s still pretty reasonably priced for the amount you get.
- Skipping over a few steps let’s move onto concealer – The NYX HD Concealer is my Ride or Die! I usually pick up the shade 02 but it’s been sold out everywhere I go, I’ve been using 01 lately and it works for me but if I apply it too heavy handed it can look a little too bright. Nonetheless this concealer is really pigmented without being heavy or thick, and it’s only $4.99!
- Skipping another step let’s do some bronzing – I’ve been LOVING the Physician’s Formula Bronze Booster in “Light to Medium”, even though the packaging is a little bulky and the color can pull a bit warm if you’re not careful, this really is a beautiful bronzer. I find that Physician’s Formula is also on the pricier side of the drugstore, but Ulta is always having some sort of sale, so I’d advise waiting until there’s a good deal going on to pick one up.
- Let’s add some color to those cheeks – There’s no doubt that the elf blush palettes are awesome! For $6 you can get 4 highly pigmented and very blend-able blush colors. This palette is in the shade “light” but the darker palette is also amazing!
- Get that glo’ on – I’ve already made a post comparing this highlighter to a much pricier option so I won’t stay here too long. That being said the Wet n’ Wild Megaglo Highlighting Powder in “Precious Petals” is so beautiful and really adds a pop to your cheekbones/ nose/ inner corner.
- Set that face – This is another product that we’ve already talked about but the Pixi Makeup Fixing Mist is worth every penny because it holds your makeup in place and has a refreshing rose scent.
And that’s all folks! I hope you enjoyed reading about my fave face products! Do you want me to make an eye product version of this post? Let me know in the comments!
–Keep it Posh